By paddloPayday loans
- We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.
- We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son from God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, True God from True God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. Through Him all things were made, for us and our salvation, He came down from heaven; by the power of the Holy Spirit He was born of the virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried. On the third day, He rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His Kingdom will have no end.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son, He is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.
- We believe in one Holy Church, built upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets with Christ Jesus Himself as the Chief Cornerstone.
- We believe in one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen!
- We believe that the Bible is God’s inerrant and authoritative word for instruction, life and righteousness.
- We believe in the present day activity of all Spiritual gifts in their right Biblical usage.
- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, as spoken of in the Holy Scriptures, is an available and necessary blessing to the Church for empowerment to be Christ’s witnesses to the world.
- We believe that biblical marriage is limited to a covenant relationship between one man and one woman. (Hebrews 13:4)
- We believe that all members of the body must adhere to the principles of biblical lifestyles and have a willingness to support and endorse the moral principles of the ministry. (Adapted from the Nicean creed)